Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's been a while.

wow.. again.. i took such a long time to update my blog.. how inconsistent am i?? nvm, as long as i have the heart to blog, then it would b fine.. ^^

i've been MIA for almost 3months now, so many things have happened, ups and downs, activities, plans and many many more.. and now? tonnes of assignments to do, tests, programs, macroteaching and finally, the most ultimate work that needed to be completed, THESIS!!!! OMG!!! T.T

lets throw all of that aside for a while..lets talk about my holiday trip!! yes.. i cant wait for it.. its gonna be on the 8th-12th of September, YAY!! ^^ but hopefully, i wont over spend it.. >.< (finger's crossing)

tonight, I'm gonna start using detox foot patch.. YES!! i wish to detoxify my body.. i have trouble sleeping all the time and end up feeling tired the next day.. hopefully it will give me a good result..

till then!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment